This chapter currently contains one downloadable product. The details of this product can be found below…
This product contains:
- Guidance for compliance with the ISO 26262:2011 clauses for an item definition.
- Guidance for deriving and defining the functions, including functional cascade and functional boundary diagram
- Guidance for specifying the functions
- Guidance for producing a preliminary architecture diagram
- Guidance for defining the operational and environmental constraints.
- Guidance on determining the applicable legal requirements, national and international standards
- Guidance on eliciting assumptions made
- Guidance of determining potential consequences of behaviour shortfalls including known failure modes and hazards
- Guidance on defining the interactions with other items and elements
- Guidance on defining the allocation and distribution of functions amount the systems and elements
- Guidance on determining the operating scenarios which impact the functionality of the item.