This chapter currently contains one downloadable product. The details of this product can be found below…
It is essential to have a robust Development Interface Agreement established between the customer and supplier. A Complete DIA not only clarifies the key responsibilities of the stake holders but also can prevent disagreement and confusion.
However getting the DIA right takes experience and practice. ADASDevPro offer you the benefit of their experience gained from the generation of a significant number of of DIAs.
The following will help you build a robust Development Interface Agreement, key to any customer-supplier relationship, and includes:
- Guidance for how to make a compliant work product
- Guidance for deciding when a DIA is needed, and how to give robust rationale when it is not. (This is key to reduce the number of DIAs required. For example do you need a DIA with freelance engineers working on the project? If not, why not?)
- Recommendations for when to create a DIA within a project life-cycle.
- Guidance of suppliers for how to establish a DIA with their customers
- Guidance of customers for how to establish a DIA with their suppliers
- A template for the DIA
- An outline of what inputs are required for the completion of a DIA
- Guidance for what processes / tools need to be detailed in the DIA
- Guidance for the joint tailoring section
- Guidance for key work products in the safety life-cycle and their respective ownership.
- A compliance statement showing how application of the guidance supports compliance with ISO 26262:2011 Part 8 Clause 5.5.2